Macedonia Contos, Principal
- Macedonia is the Principal of Contos Solicitors.
- She completed her combined Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Laws degrees at the University of New South Wales and has been practising as a Lawyer for many years.
- She speaks, reads and writes fluent Greek.
- Macedonia was appointed as a panel solicitor for St George Bank and Advance Bank in drafting mortgage documents and acting on behalf of the bank. Parramatta Co-Operative Housing Society and Merrylands Co-Operative Housing Society also engaged Macedonia in relation to the preparation and settlement of home fund government loans. She has acted for Rothwell Credit Union in relation to general advice and estate planning for their members.
- Macedonia has also acted for Holroyd City Council in relation to disposal of council owned property and general advice.
- Following in his mother’s footsteps, Macedonia’s son James Contos was admitted as a Lawyer in the Supreme Court of New South Wales after completing his combined Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Laws degrees at Sydney University and is presently working for a large international law firm based in London, United Kingdom.
Email Macedonia email@example.com